Swiftcover Car Insurance
‘Get a life, get Swiftcovered’ by calling the Swift Car Insurance contact number. Spending hours trawling the internet for cheap car insurance quotes is often not an option for those with little time to spare.
Driving is an important part of society and to drive on UK roads, it is compulsory for all drivers to possess a valid car insurance policy. Therefore, customers should be able to purchase affordable insurance policies which truly offer peace of mind in the event of a bump or scrape. Understanding your options when it comes to car insurance is vital.
Calling the Swift contact number will put you in touch with an advisor who can offer you the best advice and car insurance quote. Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your operator’s access charge. We are not associated with Swiftcover.
6 ways to reduce your insurance costs with Swiftcover
Everyone knows that a more experienced driver is rewarded with cheaper insurance when they accrue ‘No Claims Discount’ on their insurance policy. But is there a way for a young or new driver to lower the cost of their car insurance? Although you could contact Swiftcover car insurance to speak with a customer service agent, we have listed 6 few basic hints to get you a cheaper quote:
- Reduce your mileage – The fewer miles you cover per year, the better on your wallet.
- Shop around – Swiftcover car insurance is often featured at the top of comparison sites offering the cheapest policy, but may not always be the best insurer for you. Don’t trust that your renewal quote will be the cheapest option, instead apply for a brand new quote and you may be surprised at the results.
- Don’t limit yourself to third party insurance – Many ‘fully comprehensive’ policies are now cheaper and offer more protection than third party insurers.
- Drive and park with care – Avoid speeding fines and park on a driveway or in a garage if you have one.
- Fit a recognised security device – There are many available. Thatcham offer alarms and immobilisers and are often recommended by insurers.
- Pay for your policy annually – Insurers offer a monthly payment option but you will save money on interest if you decide to pay annually.
If you would like to know of any other ways to cut down your insurance premium, call the Swiftcover car insurance contact number now on 0843 506 0444.
What consumers say about Swiftcover Car Insurance
There were over 100 4/5 star reviews for Swift car insurance, out of 415 reviews in total. From these, only 21% of people would recommend swiftcover.com however most of the reviews are from customers who have either been unhappy with their renewal quote or with the customer service after calling the telephone number. As discussed earlier there are numerous ways to bring down the cost of your insurance, one of them being to shop around.
Overall, the 4 and 5 star reviews comment on ease of use, ease of purchase and simplicity of the product being the major positives of Swiftcover Car Insurance. There were a number of negative comments on the claims process and the fact that the Swiftcover claims number is not available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Although claims are mostly handled online you can also call the claims number on 0843 506 0444.
Swiftcover Car Insurance Contact Number – Opening Hours
Phone lines are available Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm, Saturday 8am to 6pm and Sunday 9am to 5pm.